"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

FUN With Friends :)

Today I was in the town. I wanted to go to an igloo but there weren't any. Then I saw one person saying, "TIP THE ICEBERG FOR MEMORIAL DAY!" and I was thinking, "Oh, maybe 5 or 6 penguins will be there. I will help them." Once I showed up there were so many penguins at one point the iceberg was full! Here are some pictures:












It was so fun! If you want you can try to find my penguin in each picture. This was really fun. Thanks for the fun, friends!

~Woddylan

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post! :) May I share it with others on my blog?

    Also, another question, can you add me to your new blogroll please? :)

    From Your Friend
    ~Perapin :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)