"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

FUN with Friends

Hey Guys. I meet my great friends Penguin515,Ronnp09, and Woddlyan!!

Firstly I saw Ronnp09 and Penguin515, we all dressed like Ronnp09 and we smiled and giggled!
 Me and Ronnp09 had a staring contest. Well you won Ronn. I am not a good starer!!
 We played Penguin in the middle. A long time waiting for the game to end. Wow I'm sweating!
 
I had an adventure in quest 3 with Penguin515. We love clicking buttons


 Penguin515 left. So I had another staring contest with Ronnp. I won this time! Ha, ha,ha!

Well then I left and he left to! So our time is over. Well see you again soon mi amigos! Farewall!
-Gadgetguy05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)