"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Godzilla, Club Penguin Edition

I was watching Godzilla yesterday at home, my brother, sister, and me were thinking about if they and me would make a story and/or movie of Godzilla in there version's! Well I chose to do a movie and story of it! Well the story will be Godzilla- Club Penguin Edition! The story will be quite long, but the movie will be awesome too, it might not be like the movie 100% but it is funnier! So before I sign off I got to tell you a little about the story, after Godzilla attacks New York City, Godzilla attacks Club Penguin as well! Everyone must have a plan to get rid of Godzilla! The story will be here tommorow ad the movie will come in early May! Signing of now!

-Gadgetguy05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)