"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

FUN With Friends :)

Logging on, seeing a friend. A second later another friend comes.

Hey penguins! Today I logged on, and my friend, Ocean6100, was there! And then a second later, my other buddy, Phineas99, shows up! Here are some cool pictures I took. :)
Winking to each other. My new friend Pandalolipop is there too!
Phineas99 is digging to the center of the earth. Meanwhile, the rest of us are eating and my new friend Cutie64384 joins in the fun.
We knew it would be hard work to go all the way to the center of the earth with only one person, so we helped him out!
Everyone except Pandalolipop and Cutie64384 flew high into the sky I mean my igloo!
We all got our lassos out so we can catch things!
Sadly Ocean6100 left. :( BUT me and Phineas99 still found how to still have fun. :D




3 comments:

  1. Hey woodylan!!! i have gone ahead and added you to my blog list! can you add me to yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I'm york313 a admin and I would love to add you to the blogroll! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)