"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Earth DAY Polazza!

Hey guys, on most of the websites I work on I will have Earth Day Palozza. I will only do it on this website- Woddylans CP Cheats, Club Penguin Now, and Club Penguin Followers. I won't do it on York's CP Cheats or Club Penguin Better because Club Penguin Better only lets me post and nothing else, and I will only do it on York's site if he allows me too!There will be contests, giveaways, and MUCH MORE! All of you can join. We will also get earth day tips and learn about endangred animals and more! You can also get designed printable items! I will also add special headers of this events on the websites that I will do it on! I have to ask Woddylan if I can do it on this site though!

So below here are some info

Day it starts: 4/12/2012

Day it ends: After earthday

More info soon

5 comments:

  1. Anyway in the comment I asked you if I can add the Earth Day Pollaza header! Can I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway Woddylan can you join my army quickly, I did not copy because my army used to be open a long time ago but i close it and decided to re-open it a week ago anyway you can be a troop, non-member troop [ non-members only, and leader[ only two more spaces for leader! Anyway I need people to join because on April 21 we have a battle againest the Nachos! Join at http://lightingtroop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would let you post icon my site

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)