"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Changes/Updates :)

Hey guys! I have some exciting changes and updates that this blog will soon be getting!

Change #1: Outfits - So I've been thinking, why do I always have to wear the same old outfit all the time? I wanna have some fun! I don't like not being allowed to change my clothes! So I'm doing something different. From now on I won't have any specific outfit. I'll always have random outfits. So on the "Team" page it will have one of my outfits.

Change #2: Header - Well, because, as you can see, I'm not wearing any specific outfit. So that means, different header time! I have decided to always stick with the header so once one header is up, please don't change it.

Change #3: Different Feelings - I've decided to be more like Saraapril, or Ethan80561. You may not understand this. Here is what I mean. I will start to have :D or :) at the end of ALL my posts.

Change #4: Pictures - I will start to add more pictures to my blog. Like Echo006, kind of.

Change #5: Life Messages - I asked Icequix if I could use his idea. I told him I would give full credit. I will give you more information if Icequix says yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)