"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Woddylan Awards - Nominees Of Igloo Of The Month/Nominees Of Penguin Of The Month/Winner Of Blog Of The Month

Hey there penguins! This is another Woddylan Awards post. Today I will be announcing. . .

  • Nominees Of Igloo Of The Month
  • Nominees Of Penguin Of The Month
  • Grand Winner Of Blog Of The Month
If you didn't make it to the nominees or didn't win don't worry because you could be in the next Woddylan Awards (April-May). So, let's start the announcing!

Igloo Of The Month Nominees
Here are the Igloo Of The Month nominees:
  • York313
  • 1aredrocka1
Congrats York313 and 1aredrocka1!

Here we have some exclusives about their igloos.
York313's Igloo:
Why did York313 want to be a nominee? Here is the answer: "i love my igloo and i think it would be great! (PS my igloo is puffle party themed)". 
1aredrocka1's Igloo:
Picture Not Available (but I saw her igloo)
Why did 1aredrocka1 want to be a nominee? Here is the answer: "I made an igloo based on most people's favorite book and the new upcoming film, The Hunger Games. I am hoping a lot of people can like my igloo and me winning means people like my igloo. I would love to see their reactions to my igloo."

Penguin Of The Month Nominees
Here are the nominees for Penguin Of The Month:
  • Cherrypepsi9
  • York313
Congrats York313 and Cherrypepsi9!
Here we have some exclusives.
Cherrypepsi9's picture:
Why did Cherrypepsi9 want to be a nominee? "I want to be a nominee because well, I want to make Woddylan happy because he told me and I would feel bad if I didn't participate...and, yeah...that...". 

York313's Picture:
Why did York313 want to be a nominee? Here is the answer: "i love entering contests for the fun of it! Seeing who wins to!
: )

York313".
Special Blog Of The Month Grand Winner
And now, everyone has been waiting to hear this. . . we have the Grand Winner Of Blog Of The Month!!! Here it is:

ECHO006!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Echo006! Here is a picture of Echo006's blog:
Here is the review I made for his blog:
The owner Echo006 says: "An awesome Club Penguin blog containing the latest updates, news, parties, stamps, field-ops, trackers and tons more! =)". This blog is an awesome site. It has great graphics. When he takes pictures sometimes he changes the colors to be super bright which is creative. He also has really creative headers, and he is a really nice guy. This blog has some really great widgets. It also has really interesting stories he writes which I really like. This blog is a fun hangout. If you're bored, you can go to this site! Then you won't be bored. If you don't want to play Club Penguin at a time, read one of his stories. I really like this site. Please keep up the good work, Echo006!



Extra Info
Owner: Echo006
To visit Echo006 in Club Penguin, click here.
Improvements: Keep up the good work!
Blog Stats: Over 14,000 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)