"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Club Penguin Got Talent


Hia everyone! Wanna show off your talent and be a star! I am starting a contest on Club Penguin called CPGT! Well you have to audition by leaving a comment of your talent. On a possible day we will all meet and you will show it off! Most people will be in season one. You will show off your talents and every season some people will be eliminated! There will be either 4 or 6 seasons. We have space for two more judges. If you like to be one comment. After two people asked, you can start commenting your talents! Can you be a the star idol of Club Penguin, well you gotta enter to find out!

-Gadgetguy05

8 comments:

  1. Woddylan [gives puppy eyes], May i hold some events to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I say no to those adorable wittle eyes . . . AHH HELP ME HES TRICKING MEE!!! Okay sure LOL. I don't mind. I WANNA JUDGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I Judge too? (P.S. I think there should only be 3 judges)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can i judge? I was the third one to say i judge in my comments 6 hours ago please *gives really cute puppy eyes*
    please can i judge?
    ~Rexo345

    ReplyDelete
  5. ATTENTION: The judges have been chosen. Me, Gadgetguy05, and Ethan80561.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on no talents let you must be kidding meh!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)